Sunday, July 26, 2009

Seen - Unseen: PRIVACY ..♪


On 24 July 2009 (Friday), we were having RUS101 in E48A , while the lecturer for that day was Sr. Dr. Ilias Said. I like the class for that day. For me, Sr. Dr. Ilias Said did have an interesting teaching method during the lecture. He had given us talk, which was about SEEN-UNSEEN: PRIVACY. Well, I like the slide show. I like the drawing inside the slide show.

Firstly, he asked us a question: ARE YOU THE LUCKIEST ONE AMONG ALL THE PEOPLE AROUNG YOU? Besides, he told us about a story about a rich guy and a poor guy. Yet, my answer for the question is YES! I'M THE LUCKIEST ONE!! I knew that, my parents have put a lot of efforts on me. They do hope that I can get into university and can success with my dream in the future. Hence, I'm definately the luckiest one among all my friends. I have my parents' supports to purchase my dream and yet, I can get into USM, I can even get my 1st choice in USM, I'm slowly approching toward my dream! All my friends which were same college with me can't even get what they want in university while some of them can't even get into the university! So, am I the luckiest one? YES YES YES!!!

After I enter USM, I must start to plan our future and think about the way in our future. We can't recklessly just pass throught our life without planning everything as it will just wasting our time. Thus, what is my plan after this? Studying hard for getting Dean's list? Knowing handsome guys to find a boy friend? Start doing bussiness in Penang for buying all the branded accessaries? or...... Therefore, I need to choose the RIGHT decision for myself and I will be responsible for it. Before that, I need to list out and analyze some of the things about myself:

  1. My weaknesses
  2. My strengths
  3. My opportunities

Hence, after I have planned and set up my goal, I mustn't give up easily! I must try my best to pursue what I want at the end and I will always be the luckiest person. Life is wonderful along with ur dreams! Don't easily give up and plan ur dream carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment